Welcome to Compass Marine Yacht Surveys
I provide a full range of marine surveys on sailing and motor yachts along the South Coast of the UK and in Greece including:
· Pre-purchase, full condition, surveys
· Supervision of new builds, refits and other repairs. I am currently project managing an extensive refit of a Victoria 34 in the Solent as well as a 1932 Cardnell mahogany on oak yawl. I recently supervised the almost complete re-build in Athens of a 35m / 112ft mahogany motor yacht, originally built in 1942.
· Insurance surveys
· Damage surveys
· Tonnage surveys
· Partial surveys, including hull plating thickness (steel), moisture (FRP/GRP) and
I will go the extra mile to provide excellent quality and value for money, whether you are buying, selling, refitting, building or just maintaining your yacht and whether it is wooden, steel, aluminium or GRP/FRP.
All my surveys include
· Vessel inspection conducted to the highest industry standards
· Succinct, accurate and relevant reports with specification for any specialist repairs
· Help with survey arrangements
· Advice and guidance throughout the process
Andrew Edmond is based close to Itchenor, Chichester and operates in the Solent and along the UK South Coast. Most of my work is in Chichester, Birdham, Dell Quay, Emsworth, Nothney, Northney, Langstone, Hayling Island, Portsmouth, Gosport, Southsea, Portsmouth, Port Solent, Swanwick, Hamble, Southampton, Littlehampton, Shoreham and Brighton.
Contact us for more information and a quotation
+44 (0)7714 340 487
61 Marineside, Bracklesham,
Chichester, PO20 8JJ
or please use our contact form.
YDSA Affiliate Member
IIMS Affiliate Member